CLICK BELOW FOR MAIN SITE (AND BLOG ETC)



If you can see this text you need to click the image above.

Writing, fashion, photography, art, video, moving image, music, and other avenues of interest.

Also provides updates on the work of Daniel Turner (Dan Deckard).


Monday 8 December 2008

Merkley Shot 111 Naked Girls

I'm such a sucker for symmetry, today I fell into a semi-concious state of hypnosis on the tube when I realised they're symmetrical to the edge of your peripheral vision if you sit in the right seat.

Anyway, I've long been a fan of Merkley; a character who deserves a whole article for his various outputs rather than a measley blog post, but such is suchness. He takes brilliants almost-symetric portraits of friends and any girls who will get their clothes in a suitable environment, and he's just released a book documenting his glass-eye conquests.

1 comment:

matthew said...

Naked girls and symmetry is a perfect combination for me.